Want to be in the loop?
DIALOGUE WITH THE PROFESSIONALS - INSIGHTS INTO SOURCING IN ASIA
TWO Asia-Pacific sourcing professionals will open a dialogue to share their experience and insight about Sourcing in Asia. It will cover the following areas:
• Identify profitable products for one’s market and trustworthy suppliers in Asia
• Sustainable sourcing best practice
• Negotiation hacks
• Competitive edges among Asian countries
No matter you are an innovative startup, SME, or large enterprise, you are welcome to join us and raise your questions with us. Let's explore together and get ready to capture the opportunity of recovery in Asia!
About the Speaker:
Veronika has over 20+ years in the retail industry, specialising in merchandising, buying, product development, and sourcing. Prior to founding United Sourcing, she had worked as senior management roles for LENTA, METRO Cash and Carry, and 585 GOLD, with over 15 years of experience in direct buying from China.
Veronika founded United Sourcing in 2016, serving leading European and Australian retailers, customers today include COLES, HITACHI, Billa, LENTA, and Ozon.
Elly is dedicated to discovering the true goals of a business & cares deeply about our clients’ needs. Whether she's working with a scale-up ecommerce brand or a FTSE 100 corporation, she understands how to increase revenue, cut costs, & help a business grow.
Ask Elly how outsourcing procurement may boost sales—she's an expert in product distribution, software development & sales team leadership.
About the Moderator:
Michael is an American social media, e-commerce, and SEO Specialist that has lived in China since late 2007. He is a passionate business connector that helps companies do business in China as well as Chinese companies to work in overseas markets. He built the cross border e-commerce community GlobalFromAsia.com. GFA is a platform to help cross border business owners learn, network, make business partnerships, and grow global businesses.
1. Deposit interest rates reach 11.45pct 2. Banks suffer heavy losses from investment securities segment 3. Canada represents potential market for Vietnamese cinnamon 4. Vietnam sees a shared future more with China than US 5. Culture ministry proposes increasing TV advertising time ----and more news
1. Explosion-proof rubber power cable supply2. Materials and components supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Digital X-ray image acquisition system supply5. Conductors and accessories supply----and more news
1. Equipment and materials supply2. Double bag platelet collection kit supply3. Electronic contract signing system supply4. Double blood collection bags supply5. Air conditioner supply----and more news
1. Imperative to troubleshoot corporate bond bottlenecks 2. Six banks report good profits of over VND20 trillion 3. Garment, footwear exports aim to reach $80b by 2025 4. Vietnam develops green agriculture to increase exports to EU 5. HCM City: number of newly-established firms down in January ----and more news
The southeast region is preparing necessary conditions in infrastructure, administrative procedures and human resources to welcome a new wave of foreign direct investment (FDI), as investors have flocked to the region right from the beginning of this year.
The real estate market is falling short of funding when banks and corporate bonds are simultaneously tightened, leaving companies unable to respond to sudden changes that result in a halt to a lot of projects. Clearing this "bottleneck" is a big concern of authorities, investors and people because this is a key market that plays an important role in attracting resources and developing many other industries and fields.