Want to be in the loop?
INVITATION TO THE ANNUAL VIETNAM BUSINESS FORUM 2020_7:30, TUES, 22 DEC AT LOTTE HANOI
We are pleased to inform that the Annual Vietnam Business Forum 2020 will be organized at 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM, Tuesday, 22nd December 2020.
The Forum will provide a platform to engage in a high-level policy dialogue with key decision-making Government officials. It will also be the opportunity to share with the business communities the meeting results as well as instructions by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at His Excellency’s private meeting with VBF representatives at the Office of the Government on 10th December 2020.
The Annual VBF 2020 will be co-chaired by Mr. Nguyen Chi Dung – Minister of Planning and Investment, Mr. Kyle F. Kelhofer – Senior Country Manager, Vietnam, Lao PDR, Cambodia, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and Mrs. Carolyn Turk – Country Director, the World Bank Vietnam.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Forum at the following details:
Date: Tuesday, 22nd December, 2020
Time: 7:30am – 11:30am
Venue: Crystal Grand Ballroom, Lotte Hotel Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
The Tentative Agenda of the Forum for your information.
We would like to invite members from Chamber to participate in the Forum, to be applied with a Member rate of 750,000 VND/person.
For your information, the participation fee levels are as follows:
Member*: 750,000 VND/person
Non-Member: 1,000,000 VND/person
* Members are those of VBF Chambers as well as VBF Working Groups. Please refer to the enclosed Notes on Registration for details.
Your confirmation for attendance should include the following details: Full name, title, organization/ company, email address, and phone number (optional), and be sent to the VBF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org (copy email@example.com) by 20th December 2020. For payment details, please kindly refer to our enclosed Notes on Registration.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your attention and we look forward to your valued cooperation.
1. Deposit interest rates reach 11.45pct 2. Banks suffer heavy losses from investment securities segment 3. Canada represents potential market for Vietnamese cinnamon 4. Vietnam sees a shared future more with China than US 5. Culture ministry proposes increasing TV advertising time ----and more news
1. Explosion-proof rubber power cable supply2. Materials and components supply3. Equipment and materials supply4. Digital X-ray image acquisition system supply5. Conductors and accessories supply----and more news
1. Equipment and materials supply2. Double bag platelet collection kit supply3. Electronic contract signing system supply4. Double blood collection bags supply5. Air conditioner supply----and more news
1. Imperative to troubleshoot corporate bond bottlenecks 2. Six banks report good profits of over VND20 trillion 3. Garment, footwear exports aim to reach $80b by 2025 4. Vietnam develops green agriculture to increase exports to EU 5. HCM City: number of newly-established firms down in January ----and more news
The southeast region is preparing necessary conditions in infrastructure, administrative procedures and human resources to welcome a new wave of foreign direct investment (FDI), as investors have flocked to the region right from the beginning of this year.
The real estate market is falling short of funding when banks and corporate bonds are simultaneously tightened, leaving companies unable to respond to sudden changes that result in a halt to a lot of projects. Clearing this "bottleneck" is a big concern of authorities, investors and people because this is a key market that plays an important role in attracting resources and developing many other industries and fields.