FDI A FEASIBLE FUNDING SOURCE FOR REALTY INDUSTRY
Real estate enterprises should actively find alternative funding sources such as foreign direct investment (FDI) capital flow to curb their capital shortage as popular capital mobilisation channels for the realty industry have been tightened.
PUBLIC INVESTMENT DISBURSEMENT KEY TASK IN LATE 2022 AND EARLY 2023
Citing that difficulties from climate and epidemics are no longer the main reasons preventing the disbursement, he asked for focusing efforts to accomplish socio-economic development goals including disbursing 95 to 100 per cent of public investment sourced from the State budget.
M&A IN RENEWABLE ENERGY RECORDED DESPITE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN
Despite concerns about a recession, economists said merger and acquisition(M&A) activities in the renewable energy industry still have much potential.
DISBURSED FDI UP 15.2% IN JAN-OCT PERIOD
Vietnam disbursed US$17.45 billion of foreign direct investment (FDI) in the first 10 months of 2022, a year-on-year increase of 15.2%. The total newly-registered capital, adjusted capital, and capital contribution and share purchase reached US$22.46 billion.
INTELLASIA FINANCE & BUSINESS NEWS - NOVEMBER 11, 2022
1. Banks trim corporate bond holdings
2. DFC loan supports women-owned enterprises through SeABank
3. Vietnam rising as a global financial hub: why not?
4. Vietnam's budget revenue in 10 months exceeds year's target
5. Vietnam, Canada seek to boost economic cooperation
----and more news
SIX COMMODITIES POST EXPORT VALUE OF 10 BILLION USD
Six commodities posted 10 billion USD in export value in the first ten months of this year, according to the General Statistics Office.
VIETNAM TENDERS DAILY- NOVEMBER 8, 2022
1. Production materials supply
2. Mechanical materials supply
3. Alcohol meter calibration plant supply
4. Mechanical materials supply
5. Enamel spraying robot system supply
----and more news
FDI EXCEEDS 22.46 BILLION USD IN THE FIRST 10 MONTHS OF 2022
FDI exceeds 22.46 billion USD in the first 10 months of 2022